Microwave Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe:
Yield: 3 to 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 4 to 5 minutes.
- 5 to 6 slices bacon.
- 10 to 12 (1 pound) large shrimp.
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice.
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt.
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Dash Worcestershire sauce.
- Place the bacon on a paper plate covered with paper towel.
- Cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until bacon is partially cooked.
- Shell and devein shrimp leaving tail shell intact.
- Combine lime juice, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Dip each shrimp in the lime juice mixture.
- Wrap 1/2 slice bacon around each shrimp.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Place wrapped shrimp in a 12×7 inch baking dish.
- Heat 4 to 7 minutes.
- Serve hot with any sauce, especially mayonnaise.