Mandarin Spareribs Recipe:
- Mix 1 cup soy sauce and orange marmalade.
- Add 3 finely chopped gloves of garlic, 1 teaspoon dry ginger and a pinch of ground black pepper.
- Marinate 4 to 5 pounds meaty spareribs in the mixture for 12 hours.
- Arrange the ribs on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Roast them in a moderate hot oven (350ºF) for 1 1/2 hours.
- Baste frequently with the marinade until the ribs are glazed golden brown and the meat is very tender.
- Cut the ribs into finger-size pieces with a sharp knife.
- Serve hot.
List of ingredients required:
- 1 Cup soy sauce.
- 3 Cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- 1 Teaspoon dry ginger.
- Pinch of black pepper.
- 4 to 5 pounds meaty spareribs.