- Cut 2 pounds boneless pork into cubes 1 1/2 by 2 inches.
- Mix together 1 cup soy sauce and 1/4 cup Sherry.
- Add 1 crushed clove of garlic and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Marinade the cubes of meat in the marinade for 3 to 4 hours.
- Arrange the meat on skewers.
- Broil it slowly over charcoal, basting it frequently with the marinade, until the pork is cooked through and very tender.
List of ingredients required:
- 2 Pounds boneless pork.
- 1 Cup soy sauce.
- 1/4 Cup Sherry.
- 1 Clove of garlic, crushed.
- 1 Teaspoon sugar.