Cooking Time: 45
Recipes Makes: 7
- 7 red potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- sea salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/200ºC. Melt butter in the bottom of a 9×13 glass pan.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and seasoning over butter.
- Place potatoes cut side down and sprinkle more seasoning on top of potatoes.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.