Skip to content
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 40 squares of Graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (melted)
- Mix above ingredients.
- Press into top and sides of 9 x 13′ greased pan.
- Reserve 1/2 cup for top.
- 10 1/2 oz.(330g) large marshmallows (40 marshmallows)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 – 8-oz. (2x250g) packages of cream cheese
- 12-oz. (375g) Container of fat-free Cool Whip (Orley whip)
- Melt marshmallows and milk over low heat.
- Beat cream cheese; add marshmallow mixture and cool. Cool.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread into crust and sprinkle with remaining Graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate until set.