Microwave Eggs Benedict Recipe:
Yield: 2 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 6 to 8 minutes.
List of ingredients required:
- 4 eggs.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine.
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix.
- 1 cup milk.
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted.
- 1/4 pound boiled ham, sliced.
- Snipped parsley.
- Poach eggs in water for 6 minutes to 8 minutes 30 seconds.
- Let the eggs stand covered for 2 minutes.
- Heat butter in a small glass bowl for 1 1/2 o 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir in sauce mix.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
- Heat 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce boils and begins to thicken.
- Cover and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Arrange to toasted English muffin halves in each serving dish.
- Top each half with boiled ham slices.
- Place a poached egg on each ham covered muffin half.
- Top with sauce.
- Heat 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Garnish with snipped parsley and serve.