Cream of Avocado Soup Recipe:
1. Into a Mixing bowl cruble 1/2 dried chilli pepper. Add to it the scoopedout meat of large avocasdos and mash with a potato masher.
2. Force the mixture through a fine sieve into the top of a double boiler and add to it 2 cups unseasoned chicken broth.
3. Heat the soup, stirring occasionally until it boils, and add to it 1 cup heavy cream.
4. Mix well, cover, and heat to the boiling point.
5. Cut 1 large avocado into 1/2 inch cubes and add them to the soup, with salt and white pepper to taste.
6. To vary this soup, transfer it to a large fireproof casserole, small individual ones, or a fireproof soup tureen.
7. Dot wilberally with tablespoons of slihtly salted whipped cream and faintly brown it under a very hot broiler flame.
List of ingredients required:
1/2 Dried chilli pepper
Scoopedout meat of large Avocasdos
2 Cups unseasoned Chicken broth
1 cup heavy cream
1 Large Avocado
Salt and White pepper to taste
Tablespoons of slihtly salted whipped cream