Savory Meat Balls Recipe
Savory Meat Balls Recipe:
- Combine sausage with steak, egg salt and minced onion.
- Form the meat into small balls and sauté them in a skillet in hot bacon fat until they are brown on all sides.
- Remove the meat balls and discards all but 2 tablespoons of fat in the pan.
- In this sauté lightly the garlic.
- Discard the garlic and stir the flour into the fat.
- Cook, stirring until the flour is lightly brown.
- Add the beer gradually and continue to cook, stirring constantly until the sauce is smooth and thickened.
- Stir in tomato paste and add the dill seeds and meat balls.
- Cover the skillet and cook over a low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add green olives, cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Serve with cooked noodles.
List of ingredients required:
- 1/2 pound sausage meat.
- 1 pound ground round beef.
- 1 egg, beaten.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 cup minced onion.
- Bacon fat.
- Clove of garlic, crushed.
- 2 tablespoons of flour.
- 1 1/2 cups beer.
- 1/2 cup tomato paste.
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seeds, crushed.
- 1 cup stuffed green olives.