Raspberry Soufflé Recipe
Raspberry Soufflé Recipe:
- Grease a 15 cm (6 inch), 6 cm (2 1/2 inch) deep, soufflé dish with butter, then coat, evenly with a little castor sugar.
- Sieve the raspberries through a nylon sieve to make a purée, about 225 ml (8 fl oz)
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff, but not too dry.
- Gradually whisk in the castor sugar, whisking until it’s shiny.
- Fold the raspberry purée into the egg whites.
- Pour the soufflé mixture into the prepared soufflé dish and mark into a swirl on the top.
- Place the dish on a baking sheet, then bake at 180ºC (350ºF) mark 4 for about 20 minutes, until lightly set.
- Remove from the oven and sift icing sugar lightly over the top.
- Serve immediately
List of ingredients required:
- 225 g (8 oz) fresh raspberries.
- 3 egg whites.
- 75 g (3 oz) castor sugar.
- Icing sugar for sifting.