The 3-in-1 casserole is just as the name implies because it has meat, fruit and vegetables. You can easily make this 3-in-1 casserole in a few easy steps. You do need a wide range of ingredients but it is possible that you might have some of these in your home already.
3-in-1 Casserole Recipe:
- Drain fillets on absorbent paper.
- Blend thoroughly, butter, parsley and onion salt.
- Spread mixture evenly over fillet in small slice (4-5)
- Mix soup, milk, cottage cheese, pepper and mustard in saucepan.
- Heat, stirring frequently, until almost of the cheese curds dispensary.
- Remove from heat.
- Fold in macaroni, peas and celery.
- Apportion mixture into six 12 oz. casseroles.
- Press 4 or 5 fish slices into each casserole.
- Top with a tomato slice.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350°F, for 25 minutes.
- Makes 6 servings.
- If family service is desires, use a 1 1/2-qt casserole. Bake in a moderate oven (350°F) for 40 minutes or until piping hot.
List of ingredients required:
- 6 small fresh or thawed fillets of sole, approximately 3/4 lb.
- 3 tablespoons butter.
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley.
- 3 teaspoons onion salt.
- 1 1/4 cups canned condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- 1/4 cup milk.
- 1 1/2 creamed cottage cheese.
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni.
- 3/4 cup cooked drained peas.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery.
- 6 tomato slices, cut 1/4″ thick.