800 g (28 oz) vegetables of your choice, such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes, brinjals, baby marrows and so on
1 Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
3 Tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
1.3 kg (2.8 lb) chicken portions
- Preheat the oven to 374ºF/190°C.
- Cut the vegetables into large chunks or wedges and arrange them in a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle half the sachet contents over them. Drizzle with half the oil.
- Combine remaining sachet contents with the remaining oil. Rub over the chicken portions.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the vegetables Roast for 45 min to 1
hour at 374ºF/190°C or until chicken is cooked.