Roast Marinated Leg Of Lamb Recipe
Roast Marinated Leg Of Lamb Recipe:
- Marinate a leg of lamb for 24 hours.
- Turn it several times in the marinate of lamb, omitting the mint leaves.
- Fasten a short meat fork on the spit with the prongs pointed to the end of the spit.
- Drive the spit lengthwise through the thick flesh on the leg.
- Fasten it securely with the second meat fork.
- The lamb must be well balanced and centered on the spit.
- Grasp an end of the spit in each hand, if the lamb rotates the spit, the spit should be relocated in the leg to ensure a proper balance.
- Insert a meat thermometer in the lamb.
- Place the spit in the roaster
- Turn on both the motor and the heat.
- Roast for about 22 minutes to the pound or until the thermometer registers medium-rare.
- Strain the marinate into a saucepan.
- Add 1 tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped.
- Add 4 sliced mushrooms and 3 chopped gherkins.
- Simmer the sauce for 15 minutes.
- Serve with the meat.
List of ingredients required:
- Leg of lamb.
- Lamb marinate.
- 1 tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped.
- 4 mushrooms, sliced.
- 3 gherkins, chopped.