Cranberry Stuffing ‘for Pork’ Recipe:
- Put 1 and 1/2 cups raw cranberries through the the food chopper, using the coarest blade.
- Mix them in a saucepan with 3 to 4 cups dry bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon sweet marjoram, 1 teaspoon salt.
- Add a generous pinch each of black pepper, mace, thyme and dill, 2 tablespoons grated onion and 1 clove garlic, mashed.
- Mix well and cook over a medium flame for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Cool stuffing before filling a crown roast of pork.
List of ingredients required:
- 1 and 1/2 Cups raw cranberries.
- 3 to 4 Cups dry bread crumbs.
- 1/2 Teaspoon sweet marjoram.
- 1 Teaspoon salt.
- a Generous pinch each of black pepper, mace, thyme and dill.
- 2 Tablespoons grated onion.
- 1 Clove garlic mashed.