Risotto With Mushrooms Recipe
Risotto With Mushrooms Recipe:
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in an earthenware casserole.
- Add 4 tablespoons beef marrow.
- Add 1 onion, finely chopped.
- Cook until the onion colors.
- Add 1 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms.
- Cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Add 2 cups rice.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the rice begins to take on color.
- Pour in 3 cups beef stock
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix everything well together.
- Simmer the rice,stirring from time to time for 20 to 25 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the risotto generously with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and 4 tablespoon melted butter.
List of ingredients required:
- 8 tablespoons butter.
- 4 tablespoons beef marrow.
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- 1 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms.
- 2 cups rice.
- 3 cups beef stock.
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.