If tuna a la king is one of your favorite foods, then this recipe might help you to get rid of your craving. This particular recipe has a bit of pasta, soup, vegetables and of course, tuna in it. Whether you are just looking to cook for yourself or the whole family, this recipe is big enough to serve between 6 to 8 people at once. This recipe is fairly popular with families who don’t want to spend too much time cooking. You might think tuna a la king is extremely hard to make but in truth, it is relatively east. Our recipe is very simplistic and it is easy to follow. There are no special skills needed to complete any of these steps.
Tuna a la King Recipe:
- Put macaroni in a large skillet.
- Add peas, soup and tuna.
- Fold in gently.
- Cook, stirring frequently. until thoroughly heated.
- Fold in the cottage cheese, stirring frequently and gently until hot.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.
List of ingredients required:
- 1 1/2 cups macaroni, cooked and drained.
- 1 2/3 cups cooked, drained green peas.
- 1 1/4 cups canned condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely flaked drained canned tuna.
- 2 cups creamed cottage cheese.