Plain Omelette Recipe:
- Mix 4 eggs lightly with a fork.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a omelette pan.
- Cook until it is light brown.
- Pour in the eggs.
- Stir them briskly with a fork.
- Pull the edges of the egg mass to the center quickly with a fork. as it thickens.
- Repeat this until the liquid is used up but the eggs are still very soft.
- Gently press the handle of the pan downwards and let the omelette slide toward it.
- When the third of the omelette slides up the edge of the pan, fold this towards thee center with the help of a spatula.
- Then raise the handle of the pan to slide the omelette in the opposite direction.
- When the third is all the way up the edge farthest away from the handle, hold a heated oval dish under it.
- As the rim of the omelette touches the dish, raise the handle more and more until the pan is turned upside down.
- Makes 2 or 3 omelettes to serve 6.
List of ingredients required:
- 4 Eggs.
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt.
- 1 Tablespoon butter.