Believe it or not but this recipe will take you less than 15 minutes to prepare.
Enough for 4 people.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 1-2 minutes
Microwave Coffee Pudding:
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) self-raising flour.
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar.
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) cocoa.
- 2 eggs.
- 90 ml (6 tablespoons) oil.
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla.
- Custard to serve.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients one at a time and mix well.
- Spoon in 4 cups.
- Place the 4 cups in the microwave oven.
- microwave 1-2 minutes or until the pudding is just done.
- Serve with custard or cream.
Add 25 ml (5 t) chopped pecans in the pudding.