Yorkshire Pudding Recipe:
1. Sift together into a mixing bowl 2 cups presifted flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Slowly stir in 2 cups rich milk or 1 cup light cream and 1 cup milk, beating vigorously until smooth.
3. Add 4 eggs one at a time, beating with rotary beater after each addition for a minute to produce a creamy batter.
4. Cover with a cloth and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
5. About 1/2 hours before the roast is done spoon 8 tablespoons fat drippings into a shallow baking pan and set it in the oven to become sizzling hot.
6. Beat the chilled batter vigorously a few times and pour it into the hot pan about 1/2 inch deep.
7. Bake in a very hot oven for about 15 minutes and when the pudding has risen reduce the heat to moderate and bake for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until the pudding is light crisp and brown.
8. Cut the pudding into squares and place them on a hot platter around the roast.
List of ingredients required:
2 Cups presifted flour
1 Teaspoon salt
2 Cups rich milk or 1 Cup light cream
1 Cup milk
8 Tablespoons fat drippings