Stuffed Lamb Slices Bourgeoise Recipe:
- Cut lamb.
- Place a spoonful of stuffing on each slice.
- Roll and fasten each slice with skewers or toothpicks.
- lay side by side in a generously buttered baking dish.
- Add butter and currant or grape jelly to meat stock.
- Season with salt and pepper, then pour over the meat.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350 ºF (180 ºC) for about 15 minutes, basting several times with the liquid in the pan.
- Arrange the rolls in a ring on a heated platter.
- Heat the sauce left in the baking dish to the boiling point and thicken a little if necessary.
- Pour th sauce over the meat rolls and fill the center of the platter with French-fried potatoes.
- 6 large slices of roast lamb
- Savory bread stuffing
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of currant / grape jelly
- 1/2 cup of meat stock
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning