Quiche de Saumon Fume Parisienne Recipe:
1. Line a 9 inch pie plate with rice pastery dough.
2. Beat 4 whole eggs and 2 egg yolks with 2 cups heavy cream. season to taste with salt, white pepper and a pinch of nugmeg.
3. Brush the unbaked pie dough with unbeaten egg white and pour in the custard mixture.
4. Dot with pieces of butter, using 1 generous tablespoon in all, and cover the surface with 1 and a 1/2 cups very thin slices of smoked salmon, spooning a little custard over then.
5. Put the pie in a hot oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. serve at once, lest the salmon toughen.
List of ingredients required:
Rice pastery dough
2 Cups heavy cream
Salt, white pepper and a pinch of nugmeg for taste
Slices of smoked salmon