1. Disolve 1/2 package granulated yeast or 1/2 yeast cake in 1/2 cup luke warm water.
2. Sif 2 cups flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt onto a board, add the desolved yeast and knead the mixture thoroughly for 15 minutes.
3. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil and contine to knead the dough until it can be worked into a smooth ball.
4. Cover it with a clothand set it in a warm place until double in bulk.
5. Roll or stretch the dough a large circle 1/8 inch thick and slightly thicker at the edges. Lay it on a generously oiled baking pan.
6. Cover the dough with 1/8 inch thick slices of Mozzarella cheese, sprinkle the cheese with 1 teaspoon olive oil and cover with tomatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
7. Spricle with 1/2 teaspoon oregano or marjoram and salt and pepper to taste.
8. Cut 8 anchovy filets into small pieces over the tomato slices and sprinkle the pei with 2 teaspoons olive oil.
9. Bake the pizza in a hot oven for 20 minutes or until it is golden brown. sprikle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve hot.
List of ingredients required:
1/2 Package granulated yeast or 1/2 yeast cake
2 Cups flour
1/2 Teaspoon salt
4 Teaspoon Olive oil
Slices of Mozzarella cheese
Peeled and cut tomatoes
1/2 Teaspoon oregano or Marjoram
Salt and Pepper to taste
8 Anchovy filets