Jiffy Breakfast Dish Recipe:
- Fry meat in heated cooking oil in a heavy based saucepan until it turns color.
- Add the onion and mushrooms.
- Saute until the onions are translucent.
- Add lemon juice and seasoning.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cream and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the dish.
List of ingredients required:
- 9 oz minced lamb, beef or pork.
- 2 Teaspoons of cooking oil.
- 1 small onion, chopped.
- 4½ oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 1/4 teaspoon dried or 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped marijoram.
- 1.7fl oz thick cream
- 2 teaspoons of chopped parsley