- 2x Onions
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 3x Eggs
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Fry onions in olive oil (or any oil or butter) until light brown.
- Add Ground beef and fry until brown.
- Turn off heat and mix in bread crumbs.
- Add 3x Eggs and mix lightly.
- Add Salt & pepper to taste (2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper)
- Pour into oven proof dish and bake at 120 degrees Celsius or 240 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes
- You can add: 2 teaspoons coriander
- You can add 2 table spoons garlic
- You can add 1/2 cup diced and chopped green pepper to onions (when frying in oil)
- You can add 1/2 cup full cream milk
- You an add two finely chopped ripe tomatoes
- You can add four table spoons of sugar to onions when frying