This easy gourmet crabmeat recipe is a very nice and somewhat cheap recipe that is good for all the seafood lovers. As crabmeat is high in vitamin B-12, which is good for your brain and normal functioning. The protein content of crabmeat is about 32% of your daily intake. The calcium content is about 5% of your daily intake. Crabmeat is also a healthy choice for a balanced diet as there are between 85 to 90 per 100g of crabmeat but that depends on the type of crab. The health benefits of crabmeat are numerous because of the omega-3 fatty acids which helps to improve memory, decrease the chances of having a heart attack, decrease the risk of cancer, and possible help to improve depression and anxiety.
Easy Gourmet Crabmeat Recipe:
- Mix Dip ‘N Dressing and flour.
- Add to celery soup and stir.
- Cook over moderate heat, stirring gently, until thickened.
- Fold in crab meat, ripe olives, sugar and onion salt.
- Heat and serve over toast.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
List of ingredients required:
- 1 cup French onion Dip ‘N Dressing.
- 2 tablespoons flour.
- 1 1/4 cups canned condensed cream of celery soup.
- 1 1/36 cups cooked, fresh or canned, drained flaked crabmeat.
- 1/4 cup slivered pitted rie olives.
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 4 to 6 slices toast, cut in half.