Cold Praline Soufflé Recipe:
1. Beat the whole eggs, egg yolks and the sugar until the mixture is very thick and pale in colour.
2. Soften the gelatin in the sherry for 5 minutes.
3. Stir the gelatin mixture over hot water until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
4. Combine the gelatin mixture with the egg mixture.
5. Stir in the praline powder.
6. Fold in the stiffly whipped heavy cream.
7. Butter a soufflé dish and tie a standing collar of wax paper around the edge.
8. Turn the cream into the dish and chill it until set.
9. Remove the paper collar and garnish the soufflé with a design of the blanched almonds and decorate it with whipped cream pressed through a pastry bag fitted with a fluted tube.
List of ingredients required:
3 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup sherry
1 and 1/2 tablespoons gelatin
1 cup praline powder
1/2 cup heavy cream, stiffly whipped
Almonds, blanched and toasted