A baby potato salad is exactly what’s needed if you are maybe having a barbecue indoors or outdoors. As salad is most-commonly served in these instances, this one is a delicious edition to anything you put on the grill. Grab a bottle of wine and you will have a feast.
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) baby potatoes
- 1 onion, cut into rings
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 wheel feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- ½ avocado, cut into pieces and drizzled with lemon
- Ground black pepper
- 250 ml (1 cup) mayonnaise
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) sweet chili sauce
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) soy sauce
- Cook the potatoes until just cooked.
- Drain, cool and halve each potato.
- Mix the remaining ingredients for the salad gently in a salad bowl.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Pour over the salad.
- Mix gently and season with salt and pepper.